1. Bit-Chee Kwok, “Morphological division of labor and competition between colloquial and literary readings: The case of Xiamen Southern Min”
2. Ying Liu and Gong Cheng, “The semantics of Mandarin shi-clefts revisited”
3. Tsu-Lin Mei, “Final *-ʔ as the source of Chinese rising tone (tone B): Some Tibeto-Burman evidence”
4. Ruiqing Shen, “Denasalization in Southern Min and voiceless sonorants in Proto-Coastal-Min”
5. Qianzi Tian and Jackson T.-S. Sun, “Evidentiality in Dgeshes Horpa”
for the Open Access articles and further information of Language and Linguistics.