2024 Net-Zero Technology Research and Development Program Accepting Pre-proposal Applications until December 29, 2023
The 2024 Academia Sinica Net-Zero Technology Research and Development Program (NZTRDP) is accepting pre-proposal applications now until 17:00, December 29, 2023.
- The projects are policy and mission-oriented Team Research Projects (TRPs) for a period of three years, to be approved annually.
- The project application consists of two phases: pre-proposal review and full proposal review. The ongoing projects can apply from the full proposal phase.
- The review criteria of pre-proposals: innovation of the proposed solution, decarbonization contribution, and feasibility of the technology.
- All Project PIs and Co-PIs must sign the NZTRDP Project Execution Agreement before the project commences.
- Approval from the relevant AS units must be obtained before commencing any research projects involving biological and/or genetically engineered materials, animal experiments, or human subjects. If the approved documentation is not available at the time of application, proof (e.g., email notification, picture of web portal etc.) that it is being reviewed will be accepted provisionally. However, the approved documentation must be provided before the project commences.
- Please refer to the “2024 NZTRDP Proposal Submission Instructions,” and submit the electronic file of the pre-proposal to: email@example.com. For more information, please contact Ms. Lee at the Academia Sinica Net Zero Technology Office (TEL: 886-2-2787-2532).
Files for Download: